The Reverse Lent Challenge
Karen Ehman has a great challenge on her blog for us to try during the season of Lent. Every day, do something to touch the lives of those around you. She has five different ways to make someone’s life brighter during this season:
1. Send a quick note to someone in your life telling them what they mean to you
2. Call or text someone each day, letting them know how important they are in your life
3. Help a roommate or suite-mate in some small way: wash their dishes, eat a meal together, etc.
4. Help a stranger: open a door, pay for a meal, donate to charity, etc.
5. Give someone you pass by every day a treat! Cookies or chocolate for the guard on duty in your building is a great place to start.
For more information, you can view Karen’s blog here